Void on a Stick
I recently created a persistent Void Linux USB Stick.
The procedure is as follows:
- Get a Void Linux ISO
- Use your favorite USB burner and create a LiveCD with persistence cranked all the way up
- Plug the LiveCD in, and install Void onto the persistent sector on the USB
- Check if you're able to boot into and use Void
- If it works, boot into the GNU/Linux OS already installed onto your computer
- Plug-in the USB
- Install gparted
- Use gparted to wipe the LiveCD's partition off the USB
- Grow the persistent partition to occupy the entire USB
- Boot into Void to check if everything works
There you have it! Void on a Stick!